- Be eligible for CUES grants up to £1000 to be used for your own projects
- Get a voucher for a CPD accredited course in communication skills – a great asset to your CV courtesy of Work Ready Graduates
- Take part in the CUES mentoring scheme
- Hoodies and sweatshirts all subsidised and available to our members
- Be eligible to apply for the CUES Committee
Get to know our sponsors and other industry-leading companies keen to expose their technologies and recruitment opportunities:
- Get our weekly bulletins with info on exciting opportunities around Cambridge
- Come to our speed-networking event with the CUES sponsors
- Stay up to date on which presentations and talks are coming to your doorstep
- Stay up to date on who will be at the CUES Careers Fair – the largest student-run careers fair in Cambridge
- Get sent the latest recruitment opportunities from our sponsors
Many of our events are member exclusive including:
- Our hackathons and capture the flag events including the ARM Hackathon and the BAE Systems Varsity Capture the Flag
- Workshops and skills session including the Work Ready Graduates’ Skills Day
- Site visits to get out of Cambridge and see industry in action
- The International Trip – our a highly subsidised trip abroad
- Social events including the extraordinary Annual Dinner at the Fitzwilliam Museum, the IET Dinner at the Savoy Place on London’s North Bank, and our STEM visit to Thorpe Park
Join CUES today
£15 – Duration of your degree
£10 – One year
Hi! I’m Afif, a third year Engineer at Churchill – specialising in Civil/ Structural Engineering. I’m one of the content designers mostly fiddling around Adobe Creative Cloud apps hoping it turns out fantastic; and so far it has! If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact me!
Hi, I’m Namnueng. I’m a second year engineer at Queens’ College. I’m a Content Designer and Publicity Officer because I love designing and creating art! I make posters, CUES stash and is encharge or CUES insta so GO FOLLOW if you want a regular update or want to know more about our society
Founded in the UK in 2008, we have a global footprint with representation on every continent and offices across the world. We are on a mission to transform the way businesses communicate and collaborate by designing intuitive messaging, premium meeting and calling solutions.
In September, the company was named in the Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions and one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100.
Our culture is built on collaboration, inclusion, creativity and support. This permeates everything we do, across all our teams and operations. We believe everyone at StarLeaf has a part to play in our success and that everyone should be rewarded for their contribution. This is why every single StarLeaf employee becomes a shareholder through the company’s share option scheme.
TTP is a fast-moving technology company that combines the skills of science, engineering and business enterprise. You will discover we’re different from most companies. We’re unorthodox. We’re independently minded. We challenge the ordinary.
At TTP, traditional structures and job titles don’t exist. We believe that you get the best out of people when they are driven by their own motivation and that the most inventive minds are independent. Simply put, TTP is made up of people who don’t need to be told what to do to succeed.
As employee owners, we all have a stake and share of the rewards. We take calculated risks, make long-term investments, and have the time and freedom to build the technology of the future.
If you join TTP you can expect an unparalleled career in a dynamic environment of technical excellence and commercial acuity.
Every day at TTP brings new challenges. New projects, new business, and new opportunities are all part of a compelling career at TTP. Your career is a personal journey. At TTP we hand you the freedom to follow your own ambitions. For some it is to be recognised for technical or commercial leadership, or to develop new opportunities and markets for TTP, for others it is to initiate, build and evolve a successful new business – the TTP model of growth through spin-outs, subsidiaries and new independent businesses.
Your career will develop in an environment where excellence and high professional standards are the baseline, and where commercial drive is coupled with the desire to create new technologies to generate valuable business opportunities.
TPP is a UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering world class healthcare software through our innovative products. Our philosophy is to join up healthcare based on a shared electronic medical record, improving access to clinical data and empowering patients to take part in their care. We are known for our outstanding achievements in the UK, providing electronic patient records on a single instance database for over 40 million patients.
After 20 years of success in the UK, TPP is now expanding their offering to deliver connected care to new markets in China and the Middle East. We’re currently hiring for six different graduate roles and for our 2019 summer intern programme. We’re looking for the brightest minds from the UK’s top universities who have a passion for problem solving.